The upgraded GrimmSpeed 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid offers more accurate and more responsive boost control and is a must when having your vehicle professionally tuned. The GrimmSpeed Intake adds an additional performance increase by reducing pre-turbo restriction, which allows your turbo to build boost more quickly and more efficiently. The GrimmSpeed Version 2 J-Pipe replaces the extremely restrictive factory J-Pipe and catalytic converter with high quality 3” diameter stainless tubing and a high-flow GESI catalytic converter.
The GrimmSpeed Stage 2 Power Package features the same components of the Stage 1 Package, but further increases the performance of the Turbocharger with the inclusion of the J-Pipe. The free-flowing design of the J-Pipe offers superior boost control, and is the perfect complement to the Electronic Boost Control Solenoid. Over stock, the Version 2 J-Pipe replaces a restrictive catalytic converter with a high flow GESI unit as well as increases the tubing diameter. The result is a decrease in restriction after the turbo, an increase in turbine efficiency, and will further decrease time to spool as well as increase boost pressure.
Stage 2 Package Features
- Decrease Spool Time – Lower intake restriction and better boost control
- Plug and Play into OEM Harness – No splicing wires like other BCS solutions
- Hybrid Cold Air/Short Ram Design – Combining the advantages and eliminating the negatives of both traditional intake designs
- Custom reusable high flow air filter – Integrated velocity stack entrance smooths incoming air
- Stainless Steel Construction – The J-Pipe is constructed of high grade 304L SS for corrosion resistance and durability
- Made in the USA – Right here in Minnesota, in fact
- 2-3hr Installation – Straight forward with our written and video guides
It’s important to note that all GrimmSpeed Staged Power Packages require a proper tune.