We are currently looking for someone that wants to hop on board and grow with us! We currently cannot keep up and you could be the missing piece to our team! Our sales and service customer base grows every day – try as we might, we can’t keep up with all this growth. Fact of the matter is, we do not want to fall behind and disappoint our customers!
We are looking for a highly motivated, knowledgeable, experienced individual who can handle our requirements and meet the following tasks and duties:
- A valid drivers license
- Your own set of tools with a box
- Automotive background/experience – particularly as a line technician or a full service repair facility
- Basic understanding of vehicle operations, diagnostic, and repair techniques
- Experience and basic understanding with turbocharged engines and ancillary equipment
- Must be proficient with mathematics
Some of the key skills we are looking for:
- Automotive experience in a line tech or full service repair environment (ASE not required but a plus).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high dependency environment – this means we need to you to be able to work through the longest and hardest of days without missing a beat
- Ability to work under timelines and under high pressure
- Must have excellent work ethic and ability to work in a team based environment
- Must have the ability to learn new skills and knowledge quickly; must have the ability to retain training received via memory or note taking
- Must be highly organized and adhere to the “no drips” principle – candidate must keep their work environment clean and free hazards
- Must have a demonstrated ability to think critically and “out-of-the-box”
- Must have excellent communication skills and experience working with a service writer – relaying information to service the writer on time properly and efficient manner is required
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, tag parts appropriately, and manage multiple timelines
- Dedicated and demonstrable knowledge of the Subaru product line is strongly preferred
Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Must be willing to do everything from oil changes to engine assembling
- Diagnosing customer concerns and issues
- Inspecting cars and being able to find preventative safety and mechanical repairs
- Test driving customer vehicles
- Helping keep the shop cleaned and organized.
As you can see we are looking for someone with a journeyman automotive experience but open to an apprentice technician. We are a rapidly growing business and looking for someone experienced and willing to grow with us. One of the biggest things with our current crew is we all work together as a team and get along very well. We want someone with a positive attitude, small ego, but still confident in their skill.
If this could be you, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. Any questions can be emailed to Jesse also.