Unlike a regular oval shape “O” type radiator tube, CSF uses a specially engineered tube in a shape of a “B.” These “B-tubes” are carefully formed and then brazed over the seam to seal. CSF is able to use thinner and lighter aluminum material (with better cooling efficiency) because this design is actually stronger than normal “O” shape tubes that are welded.
The design (inlet in the middle of tube that is seam brazed) increases the heat transfer surface area of the tubes by approximately 15% over regular tubes – producing the efficiency of two smaller tubes vs. one large tube within the same space criteria. With “B-tubes” you are able to get “dual liquid laminar flow.”
High Efficiency multi-louvered fins
CSF uses ultra efficient multi louvered fins that are carefully and precisely aligned to maximize airflow through each radiator core. Fin specifications are carefully measured and calculated for each application, and tested for maximum heat rejection efficiency in our wind-tunnel lab.
Each CSF high-quality radiator is completed with an industry-leading 1 hour, hand-polished “Show-Stopper™” Mirror Finish. Our hand polishing tools and techniques in our new polishing center located at the end of the production line ensure that every CSF cooling system looks just as good as it performs.
The new industry-first fitting allows for an interchangeable pipe and plug, which are included.
- High-Performance Core Features CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- Core Featured Ultra Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets
- Innovative “Multi-Fit” Combo Pipe and Plug Design, Included
- True “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish (#7094 / #7095)
- Black Finish for High-End Stealth Look (#7094B)
- For Manual Transmission Only
- 2 Year Limited Warranty