Less turbulent air means better flow. Increased flow equals more power!
Our post MAF hose construction improves on OE with 2 main features:
First is the smooth inner surface, removing the pockets from the OE structural corrugated folds. The GrimmSpeed Post MAF Hoses are comprised of 4-ply silicone and unlike our competitor’s offerings, are reinforced with an internal stainless steel wire running the length of each piece. This makes our hoses sufficiently flexible and also allows them to retain strong structural properties for a design that maximizes flow, is very easy to install and won’t collapse under vacuum.
The second feature are tapered end portions, making sure the inner diameter matches the OEM air box and turbo inlet. A mis-matched diameter creates steps, which will interrupt the air flow trajectories and create small vortexes in the post MAF hoses. Our variants are designed specifically to prevent these issues.
- 4-Ply Stainless Steel-Reinforced Silicone – Extremely durable, yet flexible; available in red or black
- OEM Fitment – Easy install, no modification required
- Seamless Flow – CAD optimized design
- High Quality Breeze Hose Clamps – Included in every kit
- No Tuning Required – Even when coupled with GrimmSpeed DRY-CON Panel Air Filter for maximum performance
- GrimmSpeed Logo to Represent your Favorite Brand!