Dyno testing showed maximum gains of up to 33 whp and 30 wtq and peak gains of up to 28 whp and 21 wtq while maintaining safe AFRs. Dyno testing also yielded results of up to 70 whp with a tune and 2015-2021 WRX intake with 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs. This 2015-2021 WRX intake has a unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost, and the free-flowing design amplifies turbocharger spool and BPV sounds.
- Direct fit for the 2015-2021 Subaru WRX
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 70 whp and 70 wtq with a tune and intake using 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs on 6 speed WRX
- Extremely aggressive intake tone under acceleration and boost
- Mishimoto Airbox retains stock-like engine bay appearance
- Functions with the stock intake duct which supplies cold air to intake filter
- High-flow oiled air filter provides increased filtration surface area
- Wire-reinforced silicone hose prevents collapse
- Easy installation can be completed in one hour
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Available with a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red pipe finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto does not recommend using the intake with 91 octane fuel and no tune. Using the intake with 91 octane and no tune may damage your engine.
50 State Legal
Carb EO Number – D-759-3