Don’t risk cracking your OE plastic inlet.
One of the biggest complaints we’ve heard from 2015-21 WRX owners has to do with cracks forming in their OEM plastic turbo inlets from removal, installation or just general wear and tear. As the plastic inlet ages and becomes brittle, it has a tendency to separate around the BPV and/or turbo flange portion of the piece. Since the inlet is one of the most critical components for metered air and consistent performance, cracks or separation can lead to dangerous conditions for the engine. To solve this problem before it happens, we’re proud to introduce the all new GrimmSpeed Aluminum Turbo Inlets.
- A380 Cast Aluminum – Extremely durable, eliminates OEM inlet cracking issues
- CNC Machined – For perfect fit and sealing surfaces
- OEM Fitment – Easy install, no modification required
- Seamless Flow – CAD optimized design eliminates OEM air pockets
- High Quality Breeze Clamps and Viton O-ring – Included in every kit
- No Tuning Required – Even when coupled with GrimmSpeed DRY-CON Panel Air Filter and Post MAF Hoses for maximum performance
- *Install Note* – The GrimmSpeed Turbo Inlet is designed to interface perfectly with the GrimmSpeed FA20 BCS. Use with the OEM or Other aftermarket BCS may require washers/longer bolts for mounting. Included bolts are m8x.80 12mm length.