The COBB 1050x Fuel Injectors provide increased fuel flow while maintaining stock idle and driveability with proper tuning. Corrosion resistant internals make them compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels. Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
Subaru Top Feed 1050x Fuel Injectors
- Works with Stock Fuel Rail
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 43.5psi
- Matched sets with dynamic flow rate variance within 1%
- 14mm Bottom O-Ring
- Data supplied for tuning injectors with Accesstuner Software
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy. COBB Tuning has established a reasonable basis (testing results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy.
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.
Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending. Once testing is complete with California, and an EO number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.