Whiteline boasts a worldwide reputation as a leading manufacturer of replacement, enhancement, and performance suspension components that deliver significant gains in vehicle balance, steering precision, grip levels, and outright driving performance.
Whiteline products provide automotive workshops, tuners, enthusiasts, and racers with innovative solutions to suspension and handling problems while delivering proven performance & problem solving outcomes for many of the world’s vehicle platforms.
- Replaces factory bushings
- Dramatically reduce rear cross member misalignment and movement.
- allows a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering.
- The polymer bushing design has soft ‘stand-off’ buffers on the top and bottom surfaces of the bushing to allow slight vertical bushing movement of the subframe to eliminate that ‘rock-solid’ NVH feel and cushion against minor bumps and allow solid positive location when high torque and power is applied.
- Includes 8 bushing halves, 4 pins, and install lube