Check out our Mods Guide to see dyno graphs of power outputs and for a good mod path for future modifications.
Pump Gas Typical Gains
- 270-300+ hp to the wheels!
- +65 hp (36%) increase in horsepower over stock
- +50 ft/lbs (24%) increase in torque over stock
Ethanol (E60) Typical Gains
- 350+ hp to the wheels!
- +120 hp (67%) increase in horsepower over stock
- +80 ft/lbs (38%) increase in torque over stock
Check out our Ethanol Calculator for help blending your fuels (pump gas and E85) when fueling your car at the gas station.
All of our E-Tunes utilize the latest Cobb Custom Features (CCF) maps to give you the best driving experience. Some of the features we set up on all tunes are:
- Remove the stock “rev hang”
- Full time closed loop fueling: We tune every car with full-time closed loop fueling. That means the front O2 sensor controls the AFR under full throttle ensuring the AFR is always spot on.
- Smoother boost for more linear power delivery
- Boost by Gear: All MT tunes have boost by gear. This helps your car hit close to boost target in all gears.
- High Gear Over-Boost Protection: We employ over-boost protection in 4th-6th to limit boost below defined rpms. An example is if someone goes WOT in too high a gear at too low an rpm, boost is limited to wastegate pressure to keep engine loads low and reduce the risk of engine damage.
- User adjustable Launch Control and Flat Foot Shift
If you have any questions about E-Tuning you can call us at 763-316-5882 or email us at email@example.com.
John Michael Fazzino (verified owner) –
COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!! Devin and JM Automotive did a remote stage 2 tune on my 2016 wrx. After dealing with some mechanical issues on my end, and several revisions, my car runs perfectly now. The amount of patience and understanding along with communication was incredible. Amazing customer service and they know their stuff! Will definitely be a repeat customer and will refer anybody to JM Automotive at the drop of a hat.