Using our extensive knowledge of the 2015-2021 WRX platform we have put all the parts you need to make 350+ HP to the wheels (when tuned on E60+). All of the parts we have for you to choose from have shown impressive results on our dyno. All of these parts also have excellent fit and finish with little to no modifications to install.
Don’t waste your time digging through forums or asking questions on Facebook groups to only get ridiculed. We have the results to back our claims. Don’t believe us, check out our 2015-2021 WRX Mod Guide and see.
Pump Gas Typical Gains
- 300+ hp to the wheels!
- +65 hp (36%) increase in horsepower over stock
- +50 ft/lbs (24%) increase in torque over stock
Ethanol (E60) Typical Gains
- 350+ hp to the wheels!
- +120 hp (67%) increase in horsepower over stock
- +80 ft/lbs (38%) increase in torque over stock
- A pro tune is required with these parts. Failure to get tuned can result in major engine damage.
- All dynos read differently so power may vary