The COBB Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust is un-matched in build quality, style, and performance. Utilizing Grade 4 titanium tubing, this cat-back offers high corrosion resistance and protection from impacts. Back purging ensures quality welds that will not fail due to contamination. The entire system uses slip-fit connections, allowing for a wide range of adjustment. A blued titanium tip adds a distinct touch and offers adjustability. Best of all, this complete system weighs in at only 20lbs assembled. This is less than half the weight of the factory system!
Subaru Titanium Cat-back Exhaust WRX 2002-2007, STI 2004-2007
- Grade 4 Titanium Construction with Back-Purged Welds
- Lightweight – 17.25lbs Assembled
- 4″ Blued Titanium Tip with COBB Logo
- High Adjustability via Slip-Fit Connections
- Bespoke Straight-Through Oval Muffler
This part is not an emissions-related part and therefore can be used on Emission Controlled Vehicles.