Centric Premium™ brake rotors are built to original equipment specifications, using production processes, and are manufactured to meet QS and ISO Quality System Standards.
Centric 125 Series High Carbon Alloy Brake Rotors contain an advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces the possibility of pad squeal especially with higher friction; European style brake pad compounds. Proprietary Molybdenum and Chromium alloys resist rotor cracking during high performance use or repeat stop situations. This alloy also increases the friction couple improving brake performance and stopping power. Increased Chromium and Carbon content is also more resistant to oxidation.
- Painted hat and outer edge for corrosion resistance
- Optimal surface finish for consistent stopping feel from the first stop
- Advanced metallurgy for optimal heat transfer and structural strength
- OE vane design and plate thickness for heat capacity and strength
- Low initial lateral run-out and disc thickness variation for smooth, vibration free stopping
- Precision balance for vibration free performance