Blouch Performance Turbo was founded by Robert Blouch Sr. in February 1980. His son, Bob Jr., joined the business in 1990 and spearheaded the development of bolt-on upgrade turbos for the emerging four cylinder sport compact market.
Today, Blouch Performance Turbo offers a complete line-up of custom performance bolt-on upgrades for popular vehicles such as the Subaru WRX/STi , Mitsubishi EVO VIII, IX and X, Porsche 996 and 997, Mitsubishi 3000GT, and Dodge SRT4 and Caliber. The components used in these upgrades are state-of-the art such as fully machined billet compressors with advanced aero, custom turbine wheel and shaft assemblies, and custom compressor and turbine housing castings that are machined in-house on their own CNC equipment.
- Capable of 430HP
- Custom Blouch Turbo Compressor Housing CNC Machined, at Blouch, to Match the new 18G-XT Aero
- Closed Die Forged Fully Machined Billet 18G-XT Compressor Wheel
- Compressor Wheel is Lighter yet Stronger with Greater Flow Rate
- Water Cooled Journal Bearing Center Housing
- Custom High Flow Low Inertia TDO5H Turbine Wheel
- Multiple Turbine Housing Choices: 7cm2, 8cm2, or 10cm2
- Optional 3″ Bell Mouth Inlet Compressor Housing
- 15psi Wastegate Actuator
- Gaskets and Drain Tube/ Coolant Lines Included
JMA Turbine Housing Tips:
A smaller turbine housing will spool quicker but have less top end power.
A larger turbine housing will spool slower but have more top end power.