ACT Flywheels for both performance and racing are weight optimized for an ideal balance of Moment of Inertia (MOI = resistance to acceleration) and strength. ACT uses one-piece Chromoly steel forgings, the strongest manufacturing method available, to best align the internal grain structure. Streetlite versions are configured for a significant performance boost with minimal drivability compromise. Offered for select applications, Prolite flywheels are aggressively tuned for competition use. These rival the MOI of the lightest aluminum flywheels without any of the potential reliability or maintenance concerns.
- 13.0 lbs
- 9.4″ Friction Surface Area
- Noticeably improved engine response
- OE to mild gear rattle
- Forged, CNC machined and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- One piece construction allows less opportunity for failure and provides uniform efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc
- Heat-treated forging for strength and toughness
- induction-hardened ring gears for maximum life
- Recommended for street and race use
- SFI 1.1 Approved
- Pilot Bearing – PB1004
- Pressure Plate Bolts included (M8-1.25 x 16mm)
Fitment Note: 9.4″/240mm upgrade. Must use with 9.4″/240mm pressure plate and disc.