StopTech® is a leading aftermarket manufacturer and supplier of high-performance brake components and systems to OEMs, retail performance shops and distributors.
Precision engineered for professional racers and weekend enthusiasts alike, StopTech® brake systems are the choice of winners at the track and on the street.
StopTech® offers a comprehensive platform of brake systems, designed in collaboration with professional racing teams, that dramatically improve overall braking performance.
- Position – Front Brakes
- Provides a quicker; firmer; more consistent pedal response by maintaining consistent brake pressure.
- Stainless steel lines provide precision brake modulation; especially during threshold braking.
- Improvement in pedal feel is more dramatic on older vehicles where the factory rubber line may have softened and swelled due to age.
- Consist of a PTFE (commonly referred to as Teflon) inner line that carries the brake fluid, which is then covered with a layer of stainless steel woven braid.
- DOT compliant and 100% tested to a pressure of 4,500 PSI.
- All fittings are engineered for proper fit and durability.
- All necessary brackets and fasteners are included with each line kit.