Race-Proven Braking Systems
StopTech Drilled Sport Rotors are 1-piece direct replacement brake discs for factory brake systems and stock calipers that look great behind your wheels – and offer significantly improved braking performance. The unique cross-drilling aids with heat and brake dust dispersal; prevents glazing of the pads; adds bite and improves wet and dry braking performance. Built to last; the black e-coating provides protection from corrosion and the high carbon metallurgy (in most applications) offers quieter operation; better crack resistance and increased performance.
- Superior resistance to cracking due to thermal stress
- New short slot design runs perpendicular to the vane to preserve rotor strength.
- Improved wet weather response
- Increased initial “bite”
- Double disc ground for a consistent friction surface and Improved pad bed-in
- Mill balanced
- Black E-Coated non-friction surfaces on “Power Alloy” rotors
- Enhances open wheel appearance