DEATSCHWERKS FUEL PUMPS = THE FLOW YOU WANT WITH THE FITMENT YOU NEED
DW has engineered their fuel pumps to maximize flow at higher pressures. By designing the armature for torque bias, delaying pressure relief activation, and maximizing impeller efficiency, DW has created a line of pumps with an extremely flat flow curve. Higher flow at higher pressure delivers the fuel your engine demands.
DW has specifically engineered its pumps for use in Ethanol
- Composite Impeller – made of a lightweight composite that is both efficient and impervious to the corrosive nature of ethanol.
- Encapsulated Armature – DW pump motor armatures are fully encapsulated to protect the copper windings from ethanol deterioration.
- Carbon Commutators and Brushes – Resists aggressive fuels, reduces electric draw, and leads to a much longer life especially in high-heat and high-pressure conditions.
Whether you prefer Pump Gas, Race Gas, or Ethanol, these design features translate to a more dependable longer-life fuel pump.
- 340 LPH at 13.5v @ 40psi
- 125psi relief valve
- Compatible with E85
- Plug and Play
- Install kit included
- Pairs well with 1300cc and smaller fuel injectors
- Supports 450+ HP on Ethanol