Check out our Mods Guide to see dyno graphs of power outputs and for a good mod path for future modifications.
Pump Gas Typical Gains
- 280+ hp to the wheels!
- +30 hp (16%) increase in horsepower over stock
- +60 ft/lbs (29%) increase in torque over stock
Ethanol (E85) Typical Gains
- 370+ hp to the wheels!
- +80 hp (40%) increase in horsepower over stock
- +120 ft/lbs (60%) increase in torque over stock
*Noe for 2006-2008 WRX – Quoted power increases are only when running an STI turbo on the 2006-2007 WRX or a VF25 on the 2008 WRX
Open Source E-Tuning
With Open Source E-Tuning, more is required from the customer than E-Tuning with an Accessport. You MUST have a laptop and be able to install the Open Source programs Romraider – for logging and ECU Flash – for downloading and flashing tunes to your vehicle’s ECU. We will provide all the download links and detailed instructions on how to download the programs. Romraider is a free open source program created by enthusiasts like you. The installation process of Romraider is more involved than commercial programs but nothing most people can’t accomplish.
You will also need a wideband AFR gauge like AEM or Innovate. The gauge will need to be wired to the ECU or use a serial adapter to log with Romraider.
Features included for most years:
- E85 Cold Starts: Years of testing to get you a E85 tune you can run year round. We have done testing down to -40deg f to make sure your car will always start when running E85
- 2008+ Boost By Gear: All MT tunes have boost by gear. This helps your car hit close to boost target in all gears
- Smoother boost for more linear power delivery
- 2008+ High Gear Over-Boost Protection: We employ over-boost protection for 5th & 6th gear in 6speeds and 4th & 5th gear in 5speed, to limit boost below defined rpms. An example is if someone goes WOT in too high a gear at too low an rpm, boost is limited to wastegate pressure to keep engine loads low and reduce the risk of engine damage.
- Launch control / Flat Foot Shift: Available for most years
- Speed Density: Available for some years
If you have any questions about E-Tuning you can call us at 763-316-5882 or email us at email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.