A unique magnetic circuit, resulting from a lengthy development program, makes the ID1700 immune to voltage and pressure sensitivity problems that plague other high impedance high flow injectors. The ID1700 excels at high pressures typical of current automotive systems, and will perform flawlessly in these applications.
The ID1700 was designed to be an all fuel compatible injector, capable of very high flow rates. As such, it will most often be used to deliver E85 to boosted engines, or occasionally, gasoline in extreme high horsepower applications. Neither of these applications requires extended linearity at low flow rates, and so this was given a proportionately lower priority during the design process.
The ID1700 will deliver flawless stoichiometric idle and cruise mixtures on E85, but like the ID2000, should not be expected to do so on gasoline.
If you need flawless drivability on gasoline, the ID1300 will provide this, and is capable of approximately 150hp per injector on E85.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1725cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso-Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels.
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Plug and Play data from Injector Dynamics for Cobb Accesstuner
- Flow matched Sets – superior idle and drivability characteristics
- Terminal, Seals, and Connectors Included
- Plug and Play Adapters sold separately