Check out our Mods Guide to see dyno graphs of power outputs and for a good mod path for future modifications.
Pump Gas Typical Gains
- 270-300+ hp to the wheels!
- +65 hp (36%) increase in horsepower over stock
- +50 ft/lbs (24%) increase in torque over stock
Ethanol (E60) Typical Gains
- 350+ hp to the wheels!
- +120 hp (67%) increase in horsepower over stock
- +80 ft/lbs (38%) increase in torque over stock
Check out our Ethanol Calculator for help blending your fuels (pump gas and E85) when fueling your car at the gas station.
All of our E-Tunes utilize the latest Cobb Custom Features (CCF) maps to give you the best driving experience. Some of the features we set up on all tunes are:
- Remove the stock “rev hang”
- Full time closed loop fueling: We tune every car with full-time closed loop fueling. That means the front O2 sensor controls the AFR under full throttle ensuring the AFR is always spot on.
- Smoother boost for more linear power delivery
- Boost by Gear: All MT tunes have boost by gear. This helps your car hit close to boost target in all gears.
- High Gear Over-Boost Protection: We employ over-boost protection in 4th-6th to limit boost below defined rpms. An example is if someone goes WOT in too high a gear at too low an rpm, boost is limited to wastegate pressure to keep engine loads low and reduce the risk of engine damage.
- User adjustable Launch Control and Flat Foot Shift
If you have any questions about E-Tuning you can call us at 763-316-5882 or email us at email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.