We are glad to provide custom E-Tunes for the 2015+ WRX based on our years of dyno tuning knowledge. With all the different performance part combinations, a one size fits all staged tune isn’t always the right choice. We take into account all the modifications you have along with your goals/expiations to give you the best driving/performing car. We also know the limits of these engines and know where in the engine rpms it’s safe to push them and where it’s not.
All of our E-Tunes utilize the latest Cobb Custom Features (CCF) maps to give you the best driving experience. Some of the features we set up on all tunes are:
- Remove the stock “rev hang”
- Full time closed loop fueling: We tune every car with full-time closed loop fueling. That means the front O2 sensor controls the AFR under full throttle ensuring the AFR is always spot on.
- Smoother boost for more linear power delivery
- Boost by Gear: All MT tunes have boost by gear. This helps your car hit close to boost target in all gears.
- High Gear Over-Boost Protection: We employ over-boost protection in 4th-6th to limit boost below defined rpms. An example is if someone goes WOT in too high a gear at too low an rpm, boost is limited to wastegate pressure to keep engine loads low and reduce the risk of engine damage.
- User adjustable Launch Control and Flat Foot Shift
Emissions Compliance Up-Dates:
Times are changing. To keep the aftermarket performance industry alive and following Cobb’s “Project Green Speed”, we do not disable any check engine lights while Tuning. That means we won’t tune your car if you have a Catless J-Pipe , TGV, or EGR Deletes. If you have any questions or are unsure if we can tune your car, please contact us at email@example.com
We CAN still tune Upgraded Turbos, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Intercoolers and more. These updates really only remove the ability to turn off check engine lights and flex fuel. We already off a new version of flex fuel, that works with the latest Cobb Green Speed updates, for the 2015+ WRX and more models are soon to follow! Check our Blog for the latest updates.
Cobb Tuning Project Green Speed Updates.